Site Manager Offshore Windfarm
Our customer is one of the leading international manufacturers of onshore and offshore wind turbines.
Furthermore they provide clients with project-specific solutions in the areas of wind farm engineering,
Service and maintenance, transport and installation as well as foundation.
• Manage and coordinate all Operations and Maintenance activities in order to ensure the highest possible productivity of the offshore wind farm
• Responsible for overall management of the operational and maintenance teams for the Offshore Wind Farm
• Have accountability for HSEQ rules and practices as the safety and well-being of all employees, contractors and visitors
• Provide leadership and day to day management of operations, ensuring the business operates successfully within agreed frameworks, achieving key performance indicators, targets and expectations
• Hold full financial management and budget responsibility including virtual profit & loss, capital expenditure and operational expenditure planning.
• Ensure thorough and comprehensive reporting of wind farms to internal & external clients with regard to QHSE, performance & finances.
• Act as an interface to the customer on-site representative
• Responsible for the recruitment of the entire operational and maintenance teams, and continually support the growth of an evolving team, including necessary training, development and effective management of shift model and personnel planning.
• Responsible for Sub-contractor selection, management and external resources where required.
• Monitor QHSE & performance and implement and develop processes, procedures and guidelines to aid continual improvement with regard to maintenance, troubleshooting, retrofits, improvements and statutory requirements.
Experience & competences
• Master degree in Engineering or similar qualification with a strong technical background
( electrical background would be advantageous)
• Experience within the maintenance of wind energy farms or power plant industry
• Experience in offshore area, such as shipping or shipbuilding would be advantageous
• Managerial / Supervisory experience is a must
• Good knowledge of MS office and SAP
• Able to motivate others and make them aware of an overall aim
• Strong leadership skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on heights