Our client is a European leader in real estate investment, headquartered in Brussels. In order to support their further growth, they are hiring an dynamic and ambitious INVESTMENT ANALYST
• you will play a key role in the asset & administrative management of the portfolio (SPV management, treasury planning, bank reporting, etc.)
• you develop a strong market knowledge and awareness of the markets the company operates in and of the general market conditions in each country
• develop a strong, detailed understanding on each investment and project within the portfolio
• undertake financial and commercial feasibility analysis on investment and land development projects to identify opportunities that meet the companies investment criteria
• coordinate due diligence and market research for potential projects in the areas of valuation, physical, financial, commercial and tax review of target assets/companies
• prepare documentation for Management and Board approval processes
• conduct on-going projects performance tracking on the latest transaction terms, development plan, leasing conditions, etc.
Experience & competences
• A relevant master degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration
• About 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in developments, investments, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, preferably combined with expertise in real estate
• Good analytical skills and strong affinity with real estate, finance and investments
• You communicate effectively in both written & verbal English, French and Dutch;
• Enthusiastic attitude, open-minded, flexible and eager to learn.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and commercial flair.
• Down-to-earth, willingness to roll up sleeves with ability to work autonomously
• Adherence to the highest ethical standards